Saturday, September 08, 2012

 

Wow...it's been a long time!

Wow!! It's been about 6 years since I've posted a message on this blog.  My job has taken me all around the world - Kuwait, Korea, Haiti, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Colombia, GTMO, Afghanistan and Qatar - Whooooh!! It's definitely been a journey for sure...and many more adventures to come.

I am currently working on a new project - my new website is called 100 Leadership Insights.com.
This website is focused on sharing and discussing insights on leadership between practicing leaders around the world, thereby making us all better leaders.



Click on the link or picture above to review my insight model of Observe - Reflect - Insight - Action and/or to sign up for a weekly leadership insight that will be delivered to your email account.

Thanks and it's good to be back!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?