Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 
Live Your Dreams, Forget Your Regets

Do you find yourself thinking about what might have been, what could have been or what should have been?

How many times have you said:

"I should have started that business when I thought of it years ago..."
"I should have put some money into Dell Computer stock back in 1993 before it took off..."

If you answered yes to any of the questions listed above, which most of us probably can, forget it - let it go - Right Now!! However, I recognize that this is easier said than done.

You must forget these thoughts because you cannot DO anything about what happened 10 years ago, 1 year ago, or even 1 day ago. You cannot physically take action now to change the outcome of failing to take action in the past.

You have control over one thing and one thing only - you have control over this moment - WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS MOMENT? Are you moving towards your goals or away from your goals?

You can live your dreams if you take this moment and do one thing that moves you closer to your dreams. Would you rather live your life looking back at what happened in the past or looking forward to the dreams you are moving enthusiastically towards?

I know what I am going to do - I am going to forget about my past inactions, failures, and false starts and move towards the life of my dreams.

What about you??

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?