Saturday, January 28, 2006

 
I am reading a book by Earl Nightingale called "This is Earl Nightingale" and I found an interesting thought about ideas.

He proposed that you set up a daily quota for creating and developing ideas, for instance if you create 20 ideas every day for five days a week not including weekends you would develop 100 ideas every week and 5200 ideas every year.

The law of averages says that one of those 5200 ideas will probably change your life forever. Do you think you can find the time to develop 20 ideas everyday? How about 15, or 10, or even 5 ideas daily?

I have been recording my ideas for at least the last 10 years (not as consistently as I would have liked - I might add) and right now I have so many ideas, concepts, plans for various products and services that I do not have time to pursue them all.

The key for me and you is to create and record, then focus and implement the most promising ideas.

Think on this for a while...

Later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?