Sunday, December 11, 2005

 
I have just completed a wonderful book called The Idea Journal - basically it is a 115 page book that is all about helping people become more successful by combining the concept of journaling with ideas, creativity, and goal setting.

In the book, I ask you a series of questions and you write the answers to those questions. As you consistently and honestly answer the questions, you will see that you have everything you need within you to live the life of your dreams.

I called it The Idea Journal because I want this book to be a catalyst for people to pursue their goals and dreams. I don't know about you but I have all of this potential within me and while I am successful in my chosen career, I know that there is more out there for me - meaning more peace, more joy, more wealth, more prosperity, more abundance, more charity, more giving, more ideas, and more ways to make my life on earth really mean something.

That is why I created The Idea Journal - I am only charging $14.99 for it, but I probably should be charging more. That is ok because, I had learned just as much by writing it as I am sure you will - it was an enlightening experience and I look forward to writing many more books in the future.

Visit my website at http://www.ideamerge.net/products to find out more about The Idea Journal - don't pass up this opportunity to get a book that may very well change your life.

Think about this - the idea or concept that can change your life is already within you - you have to find a way to navigate through all of the other stuff that you are occupied with to find it and take action on that idea - good luck.

later..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?