Sunday, December 18, 2005

 
I am in the process of marketing my book, The Idea Journal, and I have read numerous books and looked at various marketing programs from SEO to email marketing and I am at a loss as to where to start besides the obvious stuff.

There is definitely not a lack of resources out there to help you, I am interested in the programs that actually work and are not just hype. I believe that I am selling a valuable product that will help people tremendously - I just need to find the right medium to get it in front of the person who needs it.

Isn't that how it is with any product or service you are selling? It really does not matter how good it is if nobody knows about it.

If you have ideas related to how I can market my book on a shoestring, please email me at ideajournal@ideamerge.net.

later...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?