Friday, December 09, 2005

 
Hey there - I am looking for people to share stories with me about having great ideas at some point in the past and for whatever reason deciding not to pursue the idea and ...

One day you looked up and you saw the very same idea that you had, making some one rich or making a difference in other people's lives -

How did you feel when you saw your idea just as you imagined it?

Did seeing your idea come to life make you feel sad at the missed opportunity or did you marvel at the fact that someone had the very same idea as you and decided to pursue it?

If you have a story like this I would like to hear about it and maybe even use it on my website for people to learn from - you can help someone else by sharing your story, because you can bet someone is experiencing the same situation right now - help me to help others with your experience. Email me at: tellmystory@ideamerge.net.



Thanks

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?