Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 
Have you every wondered where the really great ideas come from? I know I have, especially at those times when you need an idea. Sometimes you just want to go to an "idea bag", reach in and grab a great idea out.

That would be an awesome thing if we could do that. I mean, you need a million dollar idea - go to the idea bag and get one. You need ideas to improve your performance on the job - go to the idea bag and get one of those too.

I know it is not that simple but if you think about it - it actually is - that simple, because we all have in our possession the ultimate idea bag - it's called a BRAIN!

As a matter of fact, I need to reach into my bag and grab an idea for this briefing i have to give -- later....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?